CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Alpine Loop




Today Will, Madalynn, and I went for a drive up the Alpine Loop while Olivia was in school. It was very pretty and there were lots of others doing the same, looking at the pretty scenery and taking pictures. We got to see a little bit of snow on the ground but mainly it was on the mountains. I love the fall colors up against a snow capped mountain I like that there are such differences in them but they are beautiful together. Will thought it was cool to be going higher and higher and wanted to get out and walk on the mountain, I told him that daddy would take him when he came this weekend. It was not possible today because I had Madalynn, so he is excited to ask daddy to take him!

0 comments: