I can't believe I have 2 kids in school now, they both were so excited to get up and go to school! Will is in AM kindergarten and will get to ride the bus to school with Olivia and then they both come home separately. Will said today was the best day he was so cute and happy. Olivia also came home super happy and excited about the 3rd grade.
The kids before leaving the house this morning.
As usual the school was so crazy the 1st day we had to park a little bit away and walk to the school. The kids loved seeing all the other kids walking to school also.
The kids outside of the school, and yes they have coats on it was 51 degrees this morning when school started but by this afternoon it had warmed up to the 80s.
Even Madalynn was excited this is on our walk over to get Will off the bus. She was so excited she kept saying wheel which of course is how she says Will. Since starting to walk a little while back she has started to get a very independent streak and she also has been a little grumpy 2 year molars are coming in. I very rarely get a good picture of her these days, she sees the camera and looks away or down and says cheese, it is very cute but frustrating to not see her face. Oh well, we love the personality she is getting.
Just because it's time...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Your kids all look so cute and tall! I can't believe that Olivia is in 3rd grade- she is growing up!
It is great to see that they enjoyed their first day of school. They all look so cute.
I'm jealous that it's cold there. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment