I just love this time of year! The color from the trees is just beautiful.
This is a picture down the street we live on it was so pretty but now the leaves are about 1/2 way off or turning more brown. The kids love the leaves on the ground.
Oh, I am so jealous of your fall! It's still summer here. I got your package today- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You are so sweet. Plus, that brown flower is going to be perfect for our family pictures next weekend!!
Hi Sara! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Now I can check out yours too. I love the fall colors, they seem especially rich this year. Cute picture of your kids.
4 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous of your fall! It's still summer here. I got your package today- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You are so sweet. Plus, that brown flower is going to be perfect for our family pictures next weekend!!
That is beautiful. I agree with Evaly, I am jealous.
I absolutely LOVE fall! The leaves changing are so pretty!
Hi Sara! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Now I can check out yours too. I love the fall colors, they seem especially rich this year. Cute picture of your kids.
Post a Comment