CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy Sock Day!

This week for school they have been celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday. Both kids have loved the activities all week, they have especially loved the theme for each day. Tuesday was crazy sock day and these were the socks they wore, Will loved having shamrocks on the bottom of his feet. He told us when he got home he took his shoes off several times so people could see the shamrocks too. And Olivia loved her socks, I guess not so crazy but fun! She had activity days that night and insisted on wearing her socks and I talked to her leader the next day and she told me how cute Olivia looked and it made me smile.

Olivia in her outfit she had leggings
on under the dress but the socks covered
them completely. (I am a little bothered
that these pictures came out grainy I
just need a better camera.)


These are Will's socks, his favorite color now is
green so he was very excited that these socks had
green stripes on them!


They had a great day, today was dress up like your favorite character from a book, they are not allowed to dress up for Halloween here at school so I think this is their way of letting the kids dress up. And I think they are most excited for tomorrow they get to wear their pajamas to school. I will definitely be taking pictures of that.

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

My kids loved crazy sock day too. Your kids look adorable.

Evaly said...

I love Olivia's socks! Pajama day was a BIG deal here- the kids thought it was so silly :)

Holly said...

Did you know that the trees Dr. Seuss drew in his books were inspired by the trees in California, San Diego's Balboa Park to be specific?